
Ok This time of year is my absolute favorite, but very busy. We have been running since December 1st. Last night we went to Tysons work Party. It was so fun we got to see the Bar J Wranglers!!! I love to go see them, we went to see them on our honeymoon 12 years ago. So it is fun to get to see them every now and then. We have alot of family gatherings in the next few days. I will try to be better about remembering the camera and posting pictures. I have been enjoying the snow I am so excited that we are going to have a white Christmas. Sometimes I think that I am worse then a kid this time of years. I love Christmas and all the family gatherings. We get the kids up at 6:30am on christmas to open presents. My parents come over and watch then open gifts and the go to my brothers house to watch my niece and nephew. It is so fun to see the excitment not only on the kids faces but grandma and grandpas as well!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment