September was a very exciting month for us. I was lucky enough to draw a "Hunter's Choice" Rocky Mountain Goat Tag(that means I could shoot a billy or a nanny). My goal was a billy. The hunt opened September 13th at day light. Tyson spent most of the summer watching the goats, which really paid off. We left really early the morning of the 13th my dad and my brother went with us. Tyson and I hiked in in the dark. When the sun came up Tyson had us in the perfect spot. I was able to get a great shot at a billy. I was able to call my dad and brother by 7:30am to let them know I got one. They were alot of help getting it out. It was an awesome experience.
17 years ago
1 comment:
How fun that you started a blog! I can't believe you shot that goat...do you remember what Madison said when she saw the duck hanging on your wall (I think she was like 18 months...) "OOOOOOHHHHHHH NNNNNNOOOOOO!"
Post a Comment